Grow A Second Income

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Perfect Solution

Many times we search for answers to different problems.  Although the may be many problems, each one requires a different solution.

There are also many questions that require answers; but are they the right answers to the questions that are being asked? 

Our very existence consists of questions which no one can answer!  Where did "God" come from?  No one knows, but to true believers, we know He exists.

There are questions in our everyday lives which we may search to find answers to, or find solutions to solve the problems!  They may or may not be the right solution to the existing problem.

It is a constant struggle for some of us to be bombarded with so many questions that needs to be answered, but can't because we tend to look for solutions in all the wrong places!

Some of us may ask on a daily basis; what am I going to do today?  This is a simple question which a simple solution can be given:  Whatever you want to do , or need to do, would suffice. Problem solved!  But then there are more complicated problems which need a more direct approach.  Problems which people face everyday that weighs heavily upon them and they need answers, and they need them quickly!

Some of these questions may require a knowledgeable solution for financial hardships, such as:
Why can't I succeed in anything?
Where can I get the money I need to get out of debt?
My home is going into foreclosure, what can I do to save my home?
How can I repair my credit?
Where can I get a loan?

These are just a few of some of everyday's problems.  There is a simple solution to the problems above, it's my solution as well.  http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/TG/TG28796

Some problems goes deeper than finances, and need a "Divine Solution!  Many people are prisoners of their own circumstances.  They're trapped by finances, low self-esteem, physical abuse, mental abse, thoughts of suicide, racism, drug abuse, etc. and the list goes on and on.

Whatever situation you may find yourself in, just know that there is a way out.  There is someone who can bring you out of any situation, who can solve any and all your problems!

That man is called "JESUS"!  He is the "Perfect Solution to all our problems.  Just trust and believe in Him, never doubt Him, and "He shall supply all your needs according to His riches which is in Glory."

Because I believe and know that Jesus is my perfect solution, He has blessed me with so many opportunies that I didn't even know existed!  He has led me to all the prospects that I'm promoting now, and I know that He's going to guide me to even bigger and better opportunities, because He came that I may have life and have it more abundantly.

I know that He desires for me to be rich, not just financially, but in everything; happiness, peace, peace of mind, health, and strength, and my own business!

For whatever situation you or someone you know may be going through, I encourage you to try my simple solution:  http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/TG/TG28796

But for "All Your Perfect Solutions, try "JESUS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment