Grow A Second Income

Friday, September 22, 2017

"I Believe"

Do you believe in the power of positive thinking? I believe that a person can believe that they can achieve any greatness and it will be so.

I believe that you can speak things into your life and if you believe it, it will come to pass.

We have the Power to be anything that we would like to be.  The Power to accomplish any goals that we've set for ourselves!

I believe in miracles, amazing, and supernatural events occurring right before your eyes!

I believe that each of us were born with a purpose.
I believe that everyone has a special place in this world.
I believe that we all were placed in a certain situation to be a light to shine upon someone to help them along the way!

To mentor, comfort, reassure, guide, teach, or just to listen; whatever part we play in someone else's life, I believe that it has already been ordained!

I believe in the "Almighty", and His perfect plan for us and what is required of us to do. And because we were made according to His purpose, I believe in YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment